Travel Support Recruiter
Greater Denver Area
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a recruiter who can help us scale our Travel Support team.
Our Travel Support team is a critical part of Pana’s product offering. They’re in charge of supporting travelers 24/7 and ensuring they have a delightful experience regardless of any travel mishaps that may occur.
You will be working closely with the Director and Assistant Director of Travel Support to help us build out our hiring strategy, manage the entire recruitment cycle, and hire amazing people throughout the world. You will be a critical partner in helping us continue to define and build out our recruiting function.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for the Travel Support team with a focus on candidate experience.
- Creatively and cost effectively build a pipeline of amazing candidates for the Travel Support team.
- Recommend new job boards to attract the best candidates
The Typical Day
- Find a new remote employment site to post about our openings.
- Schedule and have screening calls with at least 5 candidates.
- Write a blog post highlighting one of our agents and why they love working for Pana.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting and/or high-growth tech environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creatively sourcing candidates without relying exclusively on Linkedin Recruiter.
- Comfortable maintaining job posts across 10+ different sites via Greenhouse or other tools.
Read Full Job Description