The mission for the Training Manager is to develop our operations learning & development strategy and support the Training team in executing to this strategy to ensure Alto processes and best practices are adhered to. The Training Manager will also be responsible for developing key metrics and rubrics to track the effectiveness of our training program and setting a strategy to improve on these metrics over time.
- Foster a deep understanding of Alto’s Operations and Standard Work practices
- Develop short and long term strategy for the Operations Training Program, including the development and delivery of training, as well as ensuring we have adequate trainers based on new hire class sizes.
- Develop a program that can be flexible with changing class sizes, but standardized in delivery
- Set hiring plan for Training team
- Responsible for managing our elearning platform and developing best practices to improve utilization and adherence
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of Operations Training Program as well as rubrics to measure these metrics, in coordination with pods and leads. Think critically to set goals and improve on these metrics over time.
- Further develop Alto’s training best practices and train our trainers to adhere to them; Be a mentor and model for Alto’s trainers
- Provide regular updates and communicate training program metrics to leadership
- Refine existing curriculum to align with evolving business priorities while finding efficiencies across the organization
- Supports trainers as a backup when needed
- Bonus: Contributes subject matter expertise in Manager Development and builds out a company-wide learning & development training program
- Minimum of 5+ years combined work experience in learning & development, instructional design, content development and delivery, workshop facilitation, workforce performance improvement initiatives, organizational development and change management.
- Minimum of 2+ years related leadership experience
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to effectively manage concurrent and competing priorities
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to manage group dynamics
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven, obsessed with building efficiencies and passionate about setting measurable goals. Able to determine initiatives to meet and/or exceed KPIs set.
- Strong change management experience, (e.g. change planning, communications, workshop development, stakeholder management)
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively up, down and across the organization
- Resourceful; able to get a lot done without a lot of resources by using ingenuity and tapping into the ecosystem
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own processes from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently. Able to work across multiple departments.
- Experience documenting processes and procedures across teams.
- Is a self-starter and can create an implementation plan out of an ambiguous task or goal.
- Humble and willing to roll up your sleeves and support your team in training when necessary
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.