LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyber threats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our team who will work with the University (training) team in the planning, development, and performance of staff and training schedules. You will help ensure adequate coverage of training demand by preparing, updating, and maintaining individual and master training schedules as well as customer demand for training classes. As a Training Coordinator, you are the single point of contact for identifying course availability, managing and reporting available capacity and matching up trainers to classes to meet current training delivery requirements.
- Responsible for the assignment, coordination, and collaboration of training resources.
- Oversees multiple course schedules and waitlists to help ensure they meet training deliverables and adhere to training group policy and scheduling guidelines.
- Manages and communicates changes to the master schedule based on unanticipated events.
- Maintain awareness of emerging customer and partner sales of onsite deliveries and help prioritize delivery requests.
- Manage and work within LogRhythm’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Maintain responsibility for coordination and collaboration of team events, meetings, technical resources and third-party relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years coordinating/scheduling experience
- Work multiple projects with excellent time management, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to generate status reports and sponsor’s meetings to provide information to stakeholders
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, verbal and written. Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce and LMS systems (a plus)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.