Total Rewards Specialist at GHX
The Total Rewards Specialist will be a key role in developing, managing the administration, communication, and education of GHX’s benefit and compensation programs. In partnership with the Manager, Total Rewards, this position serves as the face of GHX for all Total Rewards programs and policies. Additionally, s/he will review current HR processes and provide creative solutions that increase efficiencies, improve timeliness, and ensure accuracy. The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail with a great enthusiasm for helping employees, collaborating with team members, and challenging the status quo.
What You’ll Do in this Role:
- In partnership with Manager, Total Rewards, helps co-design, implement, administer and communicate the company’s benefits, programs, plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries.
- Plays a key role in developing and implementing a self-service benefits model for GHX employees.
- Manages the leave administration process for varying types of leave, ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures as well as federal, state and local legislation; coordinates with internal teams to improve process efficiency and customer service.
- Leverages knowledge of benefit administration and proactively reviews processes to ensure benefits are in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Supports other administrative tasks such as benefit audits, monthly premium reconciliations, and bi-weekly payroll audits
HR Programs (35%)
- In partnership with Manager, Total Rewards, evaluates global HR programs (Total Rewards, Wellness & Recognition) and designs and implements processes to drive innovation, increased efficiency, and automation.
- Responsible for building, communicating, and executing employee education and programs/workshops
- Serves as wellness expert for GHX employees.
- Drafts and delivers communication and education materials for HR and compensation programs such as compensation cycle information, employee compensation & total rewards statements.
- Audits job content and prepares job descriptions; assists with editing, creation and maintenance.
- Assists and/or participates in compensation surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- May help with the facilitation of other compensation processes, e.g., promotion/market adjustment review and analysis, and evaluate positions for market competitiveness.
Knowledge and Skills
- Organized self-starter with strong initiative, demonstrates a sense of urgency and proactively escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities; ensures projects are delivered on time and within scope; proactively communicates status updates and roadblocks.
- Results and customer service oriented; assumes ownership for assigned deliverables.
- Detail oriented with the ability to problem solve and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Communicates complex processes and presenting programs to employees of varying demographics (technical/non-technical).
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant federal, state and local employment and benefits laws including but not limited to ERISA, FMLA, PPACA, HIPAA, Worker’s Compensation, and the ADA.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills, exhibiting the ability to maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to confidently use personal judgement that reflects GHX values and professional ethical standards.
- Demonstrates intense focus on customer service and working effectively with multiple people, departments and levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Human Resources, Behavioral Science or Business Management.
- 3+ years’ experience managing benefits and leave administration programs, data audits, and program education and communication.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
- SHRM-CP, PHR, CEBS
- Compensation/Total Rewards
- Project Management
Estimated Salary range for this position: $52,500- $72,400
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.