Total Rewards Specialist (Temporary) at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:46 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
We are currently seeking a Temporary Total Rewards Specialist to join our growing People Operations and Total Rewards team. As a key part of our core team, this position will focus on supporting Total Rewards projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of HR/benefits experience with strong attention to detail, a desire to learn, and a growth mindset.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Benefits Partner to develop and administer various employee benefits programs, such as medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellbeing benefits.
- Participate in vendor implementations, US Open Enrollment coordination, and year-end projects.
- Provide a white-glove approach when answering employee benefits questions; triage and escalate issues to our benefits broker, vendors, and other members of the People Operations and Total Rewards team, when appropriate.
- Ensure benefit plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates & reporting, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee benefit files.
- Support with reporting, auditing, reconciliations, and data integrity initiatives.
- Curate engaging benefits content across our many communication channels: email, Slack, wiki, and more.
- Work with the larger team to support People Ops processes and projects across the employee lifecycle.
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- 2-3 years of comparable HR and benefits experience, preferably in a high-growth company.
- Familiarity with benefits administration.
- Experience developing engaging employee communications and resources.
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust-building behaviors in all interactions is essential and required.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a constantly evolving work environment.
- Ability to maintain, own, and strengthen relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Workday experience is a plus.
- Fidelity experience is a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description