Total Rewards Specialist I at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are hiring for a Total Rewards Specialist to be a resource for Benefits, Payroll, HRIS data entry/maintenance, data reporting and analysis/compensation
Responsibilities for this key role include: supporting benefits and payroll, the employee life cycle administration, programs and projects. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, analytical, resilient, quick to change direction, and customer-centric.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Support "day to day" benefits processes, wellness, recognition and onboarding programs.,
· Serve as the first line contact to employees, managers and HR Business Partners on questions relating to benefits, payroll, disability and leave of absence management. Inquires come into HR Employee Services via telephone, email or walk-ins.
· Process all employee actions in the HRIS system such as hires, terminations, transfers, compensation changes, personal changes.
· Assist bi-weekly payroll processing efforts through data entry and employee/manager inquiry research
· Assist with HR invoice processing and reconciliation
· Distribute and manage all new hire paperwork, new hire benefits orientation and provide support to benefit programs enrollment.
· System administration and vendor management for HR systems
· Provide general HR programs and HR systems support and data reporting.
· Support "day to day" compensation initiatives and programs.
· Respond to all compensation requests related to market inquiries, open roles, and backfills
· Assist with annual merit and performance process; HRIS configuration, communications, and analysis
· Support HRIS system with optimization, configuration, and on-going updates.
· Analyze work process design and flow within HRIS, improve and fix system as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
· 1+ year of HR experience preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft products (excel, word)
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with teams.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 5% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.