Total Rewards Analyst - Compensation at GHX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
The Total Rewards Analyst - Compensation will assist the Total Rewards team in various methods by providing in-depth analysis that drives the business towards key decisions regarding market competitiveness, pay equity, and other practices that impact the organization's Total Rewards philosophy and strategy. This role will support the business in anticipating changes in competitiveness and practices, supporting annual events, and supporting projects that directly impact the company's compensation and total rewards practices. Success in this role will require an understanding of compensation practices, as well as the ability to develop meaningful, data-driven recommendations.Key Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive analytical support by compiling data from various sources to drive business decisions regarding the company's global pay programs and practices
- Lead and participate in projects in support of total rewards and compensation team needs. Provide analytical and testing support for regularly occurring projects, such as salary structure review, merit, and bonus
- Identify market movement trends, assess gaps in current programs/processes, and recommend changes to management
- Conduct job analysis, evaluation and as-needed market research to determine appropriate salary grades, ranges, and pricing based on internal and external equity.
- Work closely with Human Resource Business Partners and Talent Acquisition teams on proposals for new hire offers, promotions, and adjustments.
- Work with leaders to develop job level guides, leveraging best practices and feedback as needed.
- Build communication for managers and employees to understand total rewards philosophy and company practices; assists in rollout of global communication efforts
- Assist in annual market adjustment, promotion, and merit planning process in partnership with HRBPs, HRIS team, and leadership.
- Support industry market survey submission processes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and be able to present analytical data in an easily understandable format.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities; ensures projects are delivered on time and within scope; proactively communicates status updates and roadblocks.
- Results and customer service oriented; assumes ownership for assigned deliverables.
- Detail oriented with the ability to problem solve and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Communicates complex processes and presenting programs to employees of varying demographics (technical/non-technical).
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills, exhibiting the ability to maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to confidently use personal judgement that reflects GHX values and professional ethical standards.
- Ability to handle sensitive HR information with high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- 3+ years' experience in Compensation and Human Resources
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel required including development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookups.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to drive programs independently.
- SHRM-CP, PHR, CEBS
- Familiarity with MarketPay, UKG, and Radford
Read Full Job Description