Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re excited to add our first Technical Sourcer to join our Recruiting team! In this role, you will use tools and data to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of qualified candidates across a variety of Engineering, Product & Data functions. We’re a small but mighty team, and are committed to big results. We’ll look for your input to help build the strategy to achieve them. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance our effort to attract, recruit, and hire a diverse and talented group of individuals that reflects our global user base.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and develop creative strategies for engaging passive talent across multiple engineering role types
- Partner with recruiters and recruiting leaders to help develop an overall sourcing strategy and approach for Technical Recruiting.
- Strategize on building pipelines of qualified candidates from a variety of sources, including accessing pools of talent from historically underrepresented groups in the tech industry
- Research markets, companies, teams and role types to help drive a consistent pipeline of candidates who are qualified for currently available and upcoming roles. Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years previous technical sourcing experience
- Prior experience using sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter) and ATS (Greenhouse) to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process. Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and problem solving mindset; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
- The base salary for this role starts at $60,000/year + opportunity for variable up to $20,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program