Technical Sourcer at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for a sharp, creative, and organized Sourcer to uncover and attract top technical talent. As a member of the TA team, you will closely collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to identify passive talent through the use of strategic sourcing methodologies and out of the box ideas, and provide research and actionable insights to fuel our searches. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be a part of a collaborative and fun team, thrives in a fast-growing dynamic environment, has proven experience applying creative sourcing techniques and doesn’t back down from any “hard to fill” challenge.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively search for candidates using various technologies and tools (Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, user groups, meet ups, networking, referrals)
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and assist them through the recruitment process
- Partner with recruiters to identify and qualify passive talent for opportunities at Alteryx
- Establish and maintain a pipeline/network of contacts
- Conduct research and strategic sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation in CRM, ATS, and ad hoc reports
The Experience You Bring:
- 2+ years directly related sourcing experience
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Experience identifying exceptional technical talent, sourcing for various technology stacks
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, recruiting coordinators, and candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to evaluate a candidate’s fit for a specific position
- Experience with Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, resume databases, etc.
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably Workday
- Friendly and personable, motivated to provide a great candidate experience
- Strong drive and commitment to achieving goals
- Reliable and trust-worthy
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and creative in your sourcing approach
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Alteryx develops software for data preparation and analysis, including several server solutions for model deployment, collaborative work on data, and scheduling of automatic data processing. We're revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company?
At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you leading the way. We want Alteryx to be recognized as much for our dynamic work culture as for our products.