Technical Recruiting Manager at SpotX (now part of Magnite)
Join our team as a Technical Recruiting Manager, based in Broomfield, CO to help us expand our Product and Engineering team nationwide.
Formerly SpotX, Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) is the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile-high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
Under the guidance of the Director of Recruiting, the Technical Recruiting Manager will partner directly with the management team to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company’s growth plans. The Technical Recruiting Manager will work on-site as few as three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) with the option to be remote two days per week (Monday and Friday) and will have both candidate and manager interaction.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting for a variety of technical positions in the organization including talent sourcing, candidate assessment, and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance
- Partner with the Recruiting Coordinator to ensure accuracy of job postings and position requirements
- Proactively source key technical talent through a variety of recruiting and sourcing tools, ATS, referral program, job posts, networking, and industry events and social media tools
- Conduct pre-screening of candidates and documents interview notes to assist the interview teams
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the company’s recruiting system
- Provide timely and regular updates to hiring managers, executives, and related parties
- Drive the development and execution of the technical recruiting strategy for each position by working with the hiring manager and work strategically across the organization
- Build relationships with possible future candidates to develop a diverse and global pipeline of qualified candidates
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement.
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and deliver results to clients
- Provides feedback to Recruiting, HR, and client groups to support business decisions
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruiting that will contribute to the company's growth
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in high growth and fast-paced organizations with a mix of agency and/or internal recruiting environments.
- Experience in recruiting candidates with our current Software Engineering stack: Java, Python, Hadoop, Scala, C++; and TechOps/DevOps stack: Linux, Python, Chef, Docker, and Cloud experience.
- Strong passion for sourcing with proficiency in using social media, networking tools,s and candidate trends
- Strong business acumen and ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Experience with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a key element to your sourcing, interviewing, and hiring strategy
- Understanding of the competitive market for talent in ever-evolving online technical environments especially in high-scalable application engineering and Big Data servicing systems.
- You have strong communication, written, organizational, and negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision-making. You have experience communicating with varying levels of stakeholders.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Experience managing recruiters and coordinators or being a mentor to recruiting talent within your organization.
- Adaptability - The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, policy, procedure, people).
- Product Knowledge - Understands Magnite products' features and functionality. Can present benefits accurately and persuasively. Answer questions on the spot and overcome common customer objections.
- Negotiation - Ability to work towards win-win outcomes. At lower levels, this competency assumes an understanding of one's counterparts and how to respond to them during negotiations. At the higher levels, the competency reflects a focus to achieve value-added results.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- The base salary for this position is between $100,000 - $120,000 plus a healthy annual bonus and equity (NASDAQ: MGNI). This role is based in Broomfield, CO and will be in-office 3 days per week, once it's safe to do so (likely Q4 2021).
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires