At Angi, we’re the global leader when it comes to home services. From repairs to renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touchpoint in the customer journey. We believe that home is the most important place on Earth. That’s why we're on a mission to help people love there they live, and we're doing that by becoming your home for everything home.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who will also help us to build out a recruiting platform that is truly best in class. You must be a self-starter, comfortable managing hard to fill roles, and work well without constant supervision. You will be responsible for working with recruiters to implement creative sourcing techniques, recruit talented candidates, and conduct initial screens for applicants for positions across the platform. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, & results oriented.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple senior open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment & sourcing strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the Angi Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- You're an exceptional researcher - you love to dig in and find hard to find information (& people)!
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience, ideally with a fast-growing start-up company or executive search firm
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Read Full Job Description