What you’ll do:
You will be instrumental in building the Sunday team. You’ll do this by working with leaders to scope technical roles, source, screen and assess talent while developing a deep understanding of our business operations. You’ll tell the Sunday story including speaking to our tech stack well enough to answer questions, pitch our differentiators and generate excitement about where Sunday is growing. You will be strategically targeting top talent while crafting and nurturing an unforgettable, meaningful candidate experience. You go beyond sourcing and managing the interview process, looking at the bigger picture instead. You can spot the great candidates without relying on qualifications or titles. You thrive in a fast paced, often ambiguous environment and don’t mind jumping into the deep end without a life preserver. You will be helping to identify the players who make the Sunday vision come to life.
- Continuously develop, foster and leverage a diverse network of skilled technical professionals. Always be communicating with talent populations.
- Actively source and build a robust talent pipeline geared towards our current and future workforce plan. Always be sourcing.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Constantly drive, scale, and find opportunities to improve our process for attracting, engaging, interviewing, and closing.
- In tandem with HR and department leads, develop technical recruiting strategy, focused on identifying and attracting a highly performing talent population.
- Implement KPIs and service level agreements, measure progress to results and always be innovating
- Work with leads to scope technical roles, create job ads, including job descriptions and compensation leveling
- Closely collaborate with engineering and product teams to understand key technical requirements and road maps.
- Readily assist with broader HR functions during non peak hiring times
- Facilitate scheduling, perform interview prep and interview training as needed
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Knowledge of what makes a great candidate in a start up environment vs other companies
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Who We are:
We're Sunday. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a consumer-centric lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix - for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors, and following our Series B raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check us out! https://www.builtincolorado.com/2021/03/26/colorado-tech-leaders-driving-innovationPerks:
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Flexible PTO program
- 401(k) program
- Location: Boulder, CO. Recently named the best place to live by U.S. News.
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They’re often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!