At Flatfile, we believe that humans shouldn’t have to struggle to use the data that drives our work forwards. We create beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
What do a grocery store, early stage e-commerce startup, and Fortune 500 insurance company all have in common? They are all Flatfile customers, for one.
Regardless of segment or geography, accessing usable data quickly is a baseline requirement for operating your business today. Flatfile serves as a crucial bridge between messy, 3rd party data and our customers’ systems. We call this data onboarding, and we view it as both a challenge and an opportunity to serve every company in the world.
Want to join us?
We're not just looking for someone to punch a clock. We crave your diverse perspective and your desire to solve the most unique challenges at the intersection of data and design.About the role:You will . . .
- Own full-cycle recruiting: work with hiring managers to open new roles, proactively source candidates, act as the point of contact for internal teams and candidates, schedule interviews, and close candidates for multiple teams with an emphasis on technical roles.
- Manage relationships with candidates throughout the hiring process, taking care to create delightful candidate experiences.
- Drive sourcing strategy for a variety of technical and non-technical roles, looking outside of traditional avenues to find high caliber candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Build relationships and act as a trusted partner to hiring managers and interview panelists, from executives to first time managers and interviewers
- Improve on existing workflows and drive the adoption of standardized, scalable recruiting processes and best practices across teams
- Track and maintain clear and up to date data and processes in our ATS system (we’re currently using Workable)
- Partner with other members of the People Opz team to assist and own projects as needed
- Play an integral role in the building and scaling the recruiting function and Flatfile as company as an early member of the team
RequirementsYou have . . .
- Done this before! You’ve spent at least 1-2 years in a full-cycle recruiting role or 3+ years as a sourcer, ideally with some of that experience spent in house
- A strong knowledge of recruiting technical and difficult to fill roles, and an interest in working on a diverse set of jobs recs
- A history of forming successful partnerships with hiring managers, interview teams and internal stakeholders. You bring a consultative, relationship based approach throughout the hiring process.
- High organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Experience creating strong written internal and external communication, including documenting processes
- A passion for creating candidate experiences that delight and building diverse teams
- The desire to be part of a team; you care about our goals as an organization, enable others to do their best work, and love working together to come up with the best solutions
- We look for great teammates (not just great individuals). We’re team-focused here: we want to be the type of place where you’re surrounded by the best people in your career, where we all make each other better.
- The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top of the line hardware.
- Unlimited discretionary vacation, and recommend a minimum of 3 weeks
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (including Vision and Dental), with fully covered options for you and your dependents
- 24/7 access to a Health Advocate
- Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
- Short term disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k retirement plan, with 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
- Equity options
- Salary: $90,000-$140,000 annually
- Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile's equity plan
Our goal is to be the best remote company in the world. We take this very seriously, and aim to treat every employee like a million dollar hire.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.