Technical Recruiter at DAT
DAT Software & Analytics is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing organization in Denver, Colorado.
What You’ll Be Doing…
You are a curious person by nature, and you like meeting new people. You are fascinated by the latest technologies in the market today. You pride yourself on being organized, and often find yourself driving plans, projects, and life in general, forward. This is your chance to work on cutting-edge recruiting strategy for teams all about creativity and innovation. Are you hooked? Check out the details.
Some of the things you will be doing…
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a wide range of engineering roles
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on a recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partnering with all departments to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
Who You Are…
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors. Familiarity with the technology market and landscape
- Customer Focused. Customer-first mindset – highly responsive to customer needs (internal and external)
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Technically Savvy. Working knowledge of the latest technologies. Our stack: Angular, React, Node, Typescript, DocumentDB, AWS
- Educated: Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years full cycle successful recruiting experience, in house.
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company strongly preferred
- You are a Recruiter! In this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the Supply Chain Logistics industry
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.