Technical Recruiter at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with hiring managers, prioritizing daily tasks, and has a passion for seeking top technical talent. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support. This role will primarily support the engineering team, but could also include product, architecture, and data depending on demand
- Work with the hiring team on sourcing, resume review, interviews, and delivering a top candidate experience
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using cold calls, job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Remain data-driven, utilizing the ATS to its fullest extent, maintain all pertinent application information and ensure data integrity
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, ATS, platforms for sourcing
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase or staffing agency
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Has recruited for technical roles at varying levels
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $67,000 - $87,000.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.