Technical Recruiter at ReCharge
With big hiring plans for 2021 we are looking for a Technical Recruiter (contract to hire) to aggressively find, engage and hire talent for our Engineering and Product teams. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll use your relationship skills and sourcing wizardry to find and hire technical and product talent. It's an exciting role with the ability to support our high growth.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified engineering candidates.
- Phone Screen and qualify A+ talent; drive forward interview process with a sense of urgency, while providing an excellent experience.
- Typically, 5+ years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience on an in-house team required
- Experience driving outcomes, developing pipelines of high quality hiring engineering and technical candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency, a keen eye for details, and excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a high growth company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.