Technical Recruiter at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
You're an experienced technical recruiter obsessed with making connections, excited by the hunt to find entrepreneurial and gritty engineers, and energized by the opportunity to work alongside world-class teams building cutting edge product that pushes the boundaries of scale & responsiveness. You love talking tech, working in engineering-driven company cultures, and have the confidence (and chops) to have meaningful conversations with technical talent across the globe.
You've been known to find unicorns, you're the best at what you do, and you want to work for a company with a 5 star culture in their DNA.
What you’ll do:
- Creatively source and connect with top/leading/best-of-the-best engineering talent
- Become an expert in selling the company story, the exciting challenges our engineers get to tackle everyday, and an unbeatable culture
- Assess for key qualities beyond blanket resume review
- Conduct initial phone screens, informational interviews, and in office interviews
- Act as the industry go-to for top-talent (via networking, keeping up with tech news, industry mapping, etc.)
- Maintain communications and correspondence with candidates, ensuring all candidates receive feedback and have a positive experience throughout the process
- Hold hiring stakeholders accountable & assist in keeping the hiring process on track
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires
- Attend industry networking events, meet-ups, and campus recruiting activities to build brand awareness and engage/attract top talent
Who you are:
- BA/BS in computer science or related field highly preferred
- 10+ years Technical Recruiting experience for software, product-driven companies OR agency recruiting focused on hiring full time full stack developers
- Ability and passion for having technical discussions
- Ability to understand technical concepts (you don't need to know how to code, but understand the basic differences between the UI and databases, and all that's in between)
- Equipped with creative sourcing techniques, and a proven track record of engaging talent/ hiring for hard to fill roles at super speed
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
- Highly organized and able to handle shifting priorities and schedules
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Wants to work for one of the leading companies in the industry, and get other people to want that too. #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.