Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
This is one of those unique opportunities Recruiters dream about their whole career. At Automox, Recruiters are true partners to the business. You are seen and treated as an expert in your domain to help the company meet and exceed some exciting hiring goals. As a Best Places to Work winner, Automox is truly an employer of choice. We have an amazing culture, cutting edge technology, and experienced leadership (the trifecta), and do it all working remotely.
As the second Recruiter joining the company you will have the opportunity to shape and influence Talent Acquisition now and into the future. We have doubled the company year over year since 2017 and we’re not slowing down. Next year is no exception. Which is why we need an experienced Technical Recruiter to bring their energy, creativity, and passion to help build something great.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Full lifecycle recruiting for our Engineering and Product teams, with the opportunity to help out in other areas of the business too.
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders within your teams to partner with them in understanding current and future hiring needs.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll communicate with candidates to keep them highly informed through their interview journey with Automox.
- Attract and engage passive talent through common and uncommon techniques, while always having an eye on building a diverse candidate pool.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience in a fast growing technology company. Security experience would be a big plus.
- A true passion for technology. You are a learner and find time to research technologies and technical topics in your free time.
- A sense of urgency. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You use your experience to move the needle with some or most of the information.
- Productivity over Process. You value getting things done over following a process. You're not afraid of a good process if it leads to getting things done more efficiently but you work better where there's a grey area.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and interview teams on hiring best practices. You know when to push the team if you see behavior that isn’t fair or equitable.
- A human approach to hiring that involves relationship building, strong communication, and a customer first mindset.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.