With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With big hiring plans for 2020 and beyond we're looking for an in-house Technical Recruiter to aggressively find and engage talent for our Engineering and Product teams. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll use your relationships skills and sourcing wizardry to find and hire technical talent. If you're smart, love building engineering teams and are excited to fill top of funnel pipelines, we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified engineering candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
- Collaborate with teammates on special projects to enhance the employee and candidate experience.
- Coordinate with hiring teams and candidates to schedule interviews as needed.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 2-4 years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience on an in-house team preferred
- Experience driving outcomes and hiring engineering and product candidates
- Experience building and developing pipelines of high quality engineering candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Prior agency experience or tech start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience