Greater Boulder Area
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep, meaningful insights from data. Our mission is to become the de facto standard for next generation big data processing and analytics engines. We are building our products to have a significant and positive impact on the lives of people, the world they live in, and on industry and commerce.
To keep up with our growth, we are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join the team. In this role, The ideal candidate has a proven track record recruiting in an agency or high growth startup environment and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. The Technical Recruiter will work closely with engineering hiring managers across business functions to help identify and recruit top talent to drive business performance, and to onboard new hires and set them up for early success. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you make the candidate experience delightful and manage it from end to end.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering teams
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Source and identify active and passive candidates to build Xcalar’s engineering teams
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Mentor fellow members of the recruitment team on best practices
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting processes at Xcalar in a fast growing environment
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in a high-growth tech startup environment
- Must have experienced recruiting within the big data or database industry
- Experience sourcing and and proven track record for closing profiles ranging from junior to senior engineering positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience coaching hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Xcalar
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor's or master's degree required
Xcalar is an exciting, early-stage, Series A, well-funded, Big Data, software startup in hyper-growth mode.
The Xcalar product suite comprises the following:
- Xcalar Data Platform, a scale-out analytics platform for data engineers, data scientists, and business analysts
- Xcalar Virtual Data Warehouse, a scale-out data warehouse for operational analytics
Xcalar is an open and extensible analytics platform that delivers actionable insights with simplicity, speed, and scale. Its patented technologies provide a cloud-scale platform for the complete analytics pipeline including data preparation, data science, data warehousing, and ad-hoc analytics. Xcalar’s enterprise grade software scales to hundreds of nodes, thousands of users, and petabytes of data, for both cloud and on-premises deployments.
Xcalar uniquely extends native relational algebra on a scale-out platform for modern data, giving enterprises the ability to intuitively discover insights using a variety of open programming languages, interactive model design, as well as traditional SQL. It provides visibility, access, and auditability with sophisticated data lineage through all stages of the analytics pipeline.
Xcalar provides a comprehensive platform for analyzing and processing big data.
Read Full Job Description