Ibotta is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our high-growth team here in Denver! The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with hiring managers, prioritizing daily tasks, and has a passion for seeking top technical talent. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across the technical teams at Ibotta, sometimes supporting recruitment of other areas in the organization as well when needed.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of recruiting strategy and initiatives.
- Guide managers through the recruitment process and provide appropriate tools and training when needed.
- Manage candidates in the process providing a positive interviewing experience.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to its fullest extent, maintaining all pertinent application information and ensuring data integrity.
- Identify, organize, and partner with hiring managers on hosting tech related meetups and groups that are critical for brand building and increasing candidate pipelines.
- Help us continue to grow, expand, and coordinate our University Recruiting Program.
- Participate in job fairs and community activities to promote organizational agenda and image while developing relationships for future goals.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in an agency setting or tech environment.
- 1+ years of experience seeking technical talent for areas such as engineering, product management, or analytics.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Flexibility to support recruitment of other areas within the organization as often as needed.
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of energy and a great sense of humor.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Flexible Time Off, 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.