Technical Recruiter at Angi
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For any home maintenance need, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of 250K+ service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple technical positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the Handy Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- You're an exceptional researcher - you love to dig in and find hard to find information (& people)!
- 2-5 years of recruiting/sourcing experience, ideally with a fast-growing start-up company or agency
- Experience recruiting for technical positions highly preferred
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
- The salary band for this position ranges from $75,000 - $100,000 with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Ground floor opportunity with the team - remote from anywhere in the US or Canada
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world