Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation
The Technical Recruiter will be charged with finding candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of inquisitiveness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for sourcing and guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the energy of working at Checkr. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to optimize performance of job listings
- Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing candidates
- Identify opportunities to engage local community in a positive, constructive manner
- 3+ years of recruiting experience hiring software engineers
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience in a startup or agency environment
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Ruby Engineers, etc.)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $77,350-$91,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.