About the Team
VIZIO is looking for an accomplished Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team to support the company's rapid expansion. VIZIO is a fast-growing company, and you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on different projects across the organization. This is an amazing opportunity to join a small, close-knit team with a fast-paced environment to grow our brands across the organization. What You Will Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting. You will support hiring managers by sourcing, screening, and supporting candidates from application to onboarding.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to hiring managers on the interview and selection process that exemplify VIZIO's core values.
- Drive offer process, including negotiating, generating, and extending offers and closing candidates.
- Successfully balance a variety of business roles of varying levels and set/achieve hiring manager expectations.
- Provide timely candidate feedback to improve the overall candidate experience.
- Source talent beyond your network and build a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Support the execution of recruiting strategies, including employer branding, diverse talent recruitment initiatives, engaging with community groups, and recruiting analytics/reporting.
- Coordinate and participate in recruiting-related events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and implement strategic, diverse talent recruitment initiatives.
- Assist in building out new processes for the TA Team.
- You have 3+ years of corporate/in-house business full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record, preferably at a tech company.
- You have successfully managed multiple requisitions across a variety of tech departments.
- You are organized and detailed with a strong internal/external service orientation.
- You are passionate about efficiency and process.
- You have a bias for action, are resourceful, and understand how to set expectations.
- You are experienced in sourcing and have other techniques to attract top talent.
- You are a proponent of creating an excellent candidate experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are Beautifully Simple. Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.