Technical Recruiter (contract, remote-friendly) at Alteryx
We are looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to help Alteryx scale with world-class talent. This is a remote-friendly position within the United States and we have flexibility for a short or long-term contracts.
You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams. You build creative sourcing strategies and have a track record of converting passive leads into active candidates. You are committed to delivering a consistent and positive experience for candidates and internal stakeholders. At Alteryx, you'll be part of a collaborative team that celebrates wins, values inclusion, and delivers on its promise. We work hard and have a great time doing it.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a Talent Acquisition business partner and advisor to Engineering leadership
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned technical positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates
- Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned positions using Workday
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, community involvement, and other innovative approaches you find successful
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity when working with our candidates and hiring partners
- Work in conjunction with leadership on TA projects such as employer branding, social promotions, process improvement, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws.
The Experience You Bring:
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel
- Experience building a diverse candidate pipeline, knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion recruiting best practices
- Experience recruiting/sourcing in a fast-paced environment for a variety of technical roles including leadership-level roles (Software Engineers, Cloud Engineers, DevOps, Data Analytics, Product Management)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent
- Previous experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking Systems
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is up to $100 per hour, DOE. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.