We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that is simplifying complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We are backed by Golden Gate Capital, a Tier 1 private equity firm based in San Francisco, CA. Golden Gate has a diverse portfolio of companies with over $15 billion in committed capital.
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. To support our mission, the successful candidate will be comfortable supporting sourcing for candidates at all levels of experience and across a variety of job types, but with a high focus on technology. Additionally, they will be comfortable facilitating with candidate communication. We are a culture-first organization and work relentlessly to maintain the culture that we have built. We will also expect you to contribute problem solving ideas to support the overall company growth strategy.
- Partner with recruiters to build effective sourcing, assessment, candidate engagement throughout the interview process
- Researching and finding top engineers and operations talent
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management;
- Ability to screen candidates
- Partnering with top tech schools from the world to build pipeline of wizard engineers
- Assist in PR efforts within the Denver tech community and beyond, including participation in community events, maintaining a social media presence and attending conferences
- Hold the organization accountable to our Nutrition Facts
- Immerse yourself in the business & company strategy to understand and support our biggest opportunities for growth
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement
- Partnership with hiring managers across the organization as an consultative expert
- Collaborate within the People team to build strategies to meet hiring goals
“If your company’s process for recruiting, interviewing, orienting, training, and integrating new employees is intentional and systematic, great. If any part of it is accidental, then so is your culture.” - Ben Horowitz
- Culture alignment - read the blog!
- 5+ years in talent acquisition; experience working in a fast-growing early-stage technology company is highly preferred
- 3+ years in sourcing experience, in house or agency
- Experience finding and recruiting hard to get talent
- Strong storyteller who knows how to sell and create email campaigns
- Experience with testing candidate response rates and engagement strategy highly preferred
- The ability to spot talent
- Strong customer service style
- Strong analytical and project management skills to evaluate TA strategies and make improvements
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Resourceful and scrappy
- Action oriented and takes initiative
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching up to 3.5%
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking, transit pass or Uber credit
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- We supply the industry’s best hardware, and like to get folks the productivity tools they request (within reason)
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.