Talent Sourcer (Technical) at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Technical Talent Sourcer to join our team! This position will start on a contract basis.
Empowered by the Greenhouse product suite, you'll work closely with our in-house Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers at Greenhouse to find the best candidates for our open positions. Taking ownership of the top of our hiring funnels, you’ll play an integral role in helping Greenhouse hit our diversity hiring goals. All the while, you'll partner with top leaders in the SaaS industry in an environment committed to defining what "best" looks like in recruiting.
Who will love this job
- A relentless talent scout – you get a thrill out of relentlessly hunting for and finding top talent, exhibiting high levels of creativity, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and resilience
- A DE&I fanatic – you understand the importance and value of building diverse teams
- A professional partner – you take pride in adding value to your professional partnerships and inspire confidence through your professionalism, organizational skills, and sourcing expertise
- A data-driven strategist – you enjoy analyzing the data of your efforts to inform strategic hiring and sourcing processes
What you’ll do
- Build and execute targeted sourcing strategies for positions spanning seniority and function to help build effective and diverse teams
- Find and engage with underrepresented technical talent through creative research and networking
- Work closely with talent acquisition and engineering hiring managers to develop strong alignment on target candidate profiles
- Conduct research on a talent market and provide data-driven insights to help inform hiring processes
- Share learnings, define and contribute to sourcing best practices across TA
You should have
- Technical talent sourcing experience, with a passion for DE&I
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organization skills when balancing multiple projects
- The ability to work autonomously, escalating pain points when necessary
- Flexibility, adaptability, and motivation to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Coachability and eagerness to accept feedback
- Tech or SaaS experience/knowledge, a plus
- Diversity sourcing experience, a very strong plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $46,000 - $66,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**