Why You Matter
Red Canary is on a quest to build the best security company in the world. Doubling in size over the last year has been fun and the Talent Acquisition team is expanding to help support the growth. We’ve hired an amazing team here at Red Canary and it’s time to allow our business leaders to do what they do best: being a security ally to our customers.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
“Your security ally” is more than a brand message. It’s how we operate day-to-day. Red Canary is relentless in our mission to improve security—not just for our customers, but for the entire community. And it all starts with our people.
Who You Are
You have been in other Talent Acquisition teams or currently lead the function and know what great recruiting looks like. You have the toolbox to build a world-class candidate experience as well as finding the right people who fit our values, are excited about working with us, and want to focus on our customers. You enjoy partnering and collaborating with hiring managers and other team members who you consider your customers. You are driven to make sure we are hiring the right team members to help Red Canary meet our short and long-term goals.
- Two or more years of recruiting experience, preferably with sales, marketing and customer success to include sourcing, interviewing, offer process and hiring
- Passionate about networking and are always actively expanding your reach to meetup groups, conferences, and opportunities to spread the word about Red Canary
- Patience under pressure and a team player mindset
- Motivated to improve process and systems
- Enjoy building strong partnerships with hiring managers and interviewers
- Embrace ambiguity and thrive on solving challenging problems
- Experience recruiting for fast-paced, growing organizations. High sense of urgency.
- You get how employment branding works and are interested in partnering with marketing to build the Red Canary employer brand
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description