From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Talent Operations Specialist who loves working with people, cares about creating a delightful interview experience (both for interviewers and candidates) and loves to create a clean process. You will support our Recruiting team in two ways: You’ll own the candidate experience by scheduling onsite interviews and providing a warm welcome when candidates come onsite in our Oakland office!You’ll partner closely with the Recruiters to analyze the recruiting processes, identify areas of improvement, and help implement changes.
As a Talent Operations Specialist at Fivetran you will:
- Establish meaningful relationships with recruiters and hiring managers
- Own the full candidate experience, including the communication of all logistics to both the candidate and internal interview teamsSchedule onsite interviews in our Oakland office
- Greet candidates that are coming onsite and ensure they’re successfully set up for their interviews
- Own the cleanliness of our ATS (we use Lever) by creating feedback forms, opening and closing positions, and ensuring the proper hygiene of the recruiting data
- Own the recruiting tools, job boards, and partnerships with external talent organizations
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talent
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years working in recruiting in a rapidly growing company -- you know what a good recruiting process looks like
- Your time management, prioritization, attention to detail and follow-through are outstanding
- Last-minute changes don’t scare you - you’ve been there many times and know exactly what to do
- You are a team player!
- You are a natural leader and take initiative without waiting for direction
- You thrive in a fast-growing start-up culture and can wear multiple hats as needed
- You have strong intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- You want to deliver a seamless experience for both - candidates and interviewers
- You are tech-savvy and are proficient in the Google Apps Suite and Lever (our ATS)Data analytics experience is a plus!
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.