Talent Operations M&A Lead at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
The Talent Operations M&A Lead will be responsible for leading core M&A work related to people operations. You will provide hands-on support and project management for deals from due diligence through integration phases and pro-actively scope, define and propose approaches to solve key blockers, engaging relevant stakeholders and leading to delivery of goals. You will escalate and proactively manage where needed, to ensure all obstacles to deals and integration goals are flagged and addressed in a timely manner to meet objectives and support business growth.
- Your primary responsibility will be to lead core talent integration work
- Lead Due Diligence for the talent function including data analysis and gap/risk identification to enable informed assessment of risks and opportunities
- Ensure a smooth employee data integration
- Project manage people integration through the full cycle of the integration process
- Work with key partners such as compensation and benefit, ensuring smooth integration into Invitae programs.
- Ensure that M&A tools, best practices and lessons learned are documented
- Provide excellent communication with stakeholders
- Work with other substreams, leads, and external consultants in different integration projects
In order to be successful in this role you have/are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ year of relevant experience as a HR Business Partner with experience in M&A
- 5+ years of Leadership/People Management experience
- Experience leading global or regional change initiatives
- Experience within core central HR specialist functions: Compensation, Benefits, Stock, Talent acquisition
- Ability to deliver results on time with a high level of accuracy during fast-paced deals
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to prioritize, communicate on top-level risks and requirements, and suggest mitigation approaches
- Experience of working in matrix, global organizations
- Experience of working across the US on employment-related projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office in general and in Excel / PowerPoint in particular –essential tools for accomplishing many tasks and deliverables
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.