Talent Experience Manager - US at Xero
At Xero, we are rewiring the small business economy and want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We have grown rapidly and now have over 1.8 million subscribers and over 2,500 Xeros who are committed to helping them thrive.
About the role
We are currently on the lookout for a Talent Experience Manager to lead a small, high performing talent acquisition in team in the US. You'll be responsible for developing and executing the talent acquisition strategy and engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure Xero attracts, assesses and engages outstanding talent.
In owning great hiring outcomes, you will coach, support and develop a geographically dispersed team, own the delivery of our EVP, branding and events, develop sourcing and recruiting strategies targeting active and passive candidates, evolve our talent pooling capabilities and work with local and global teams to refine and continuously improve our talent experience function.
What you'll bring
- Experience leading a talent acquisition/recruitment team to deliver outstanding hiring outcomes
- Great leadership qualities combined with a willingness to 'stay on the tools' in hiring for senior/leadership positions
- A track record in establishing credibility with executive teams and influencing diverse stakeholder groups
- The ability to drive change and deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A growth mindset
- Outstanding communication skills
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a talent acquisition leader to join a dynamic SaaS business that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
We're offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and 'do the best work of your life.' To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.