Talent Development /Learning & Organizational Development Specialist
As a TD/L&OD Specialist, you will work alongside with other Learning and Organizational Development team members and have direct impact on DigitalGlobe’s most important learning programs. This position will be responsible for managing, designing and implementing organizational development programs and initiatives and facilitates implementation of change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities. Provides leadership and guidance on talent management practices, analytics and methods that help develop all levels of team members, partners to create an engaged learning culture and builds organizational and leadership strength in leaders and team members. Key focus areas of this position are facilitation, change management, culture transformation, leadership and organizational development, and consulting with team on performance management and succession planning programs.
- Strong understanding of current talent management, organizational development, adult learning, HR and industry best practices.
- Certification in various assessment instruments, including a Certification in Change Management, Presentation Skills, Covey Programs, Ken Blanchard Programs including Situational Leadership, Emergenetics, HSI preferred, Coaching.
- Proven success in designing and implementing innovative training and development programs as well as talent management initiatives, including leadership and employee development, succession planning, and performance management programs.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analysis and planning abilities.
- Experience with providing on-going feedback and coaching to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Experience with adult learning principles and instructional design skills in a variety of delivery methods.
- Familiar with a variety of learning and organizational development concepts, practices, and procedures
- Skilled at building effective relationships and coaching with and influencing people from various backgrounds and levels.
- Strong customer focus and ability to thrive in a complex, change-oriented environment
- Knowledge of an array of instructional design tools and software solutions and knowledge of adult learning techniques.
- Project management experience and strong execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including driving results through people.
- Familiarity with learning technologies preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Knowledge of development tools (e.g., Articulate Storyline)
- Familiarity with international cultural needs in a development environment.
- Professional / strong executive presence.
Additional Information & Requirements
- Position will be primarily in Westminster, Colorado
- Some limited travel may be required in the U.S.; with a possibility for limited international travel based on development needs around the world. Flexibility to travel between local Colorado locations to help support team member needs is required
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.