Talent & Culture Coordinator at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re looking for a Talent & Culture Coordinator to join our team and help deliver an exceptional associate experience across HR programs. As our team grows by another 100 people in 2021, we’re looking for someone who will be a proactive partner in supporting and improving programs while building relationships with associates across the business. Our Talent & Culture Coordinator will be excited to deliver an associate experience that engages our team, differentiates HE as an employer, and helps individuals and teams achieve our ambitious goals.
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with members of the HE team to gain support and achieve results
- Continue to expand your expertise in human resources, seeing growth and change as an opportunity to innovate and improve how we support our associates
- Partner and support the Talent & Culture team on projects and initiatives
- Demonstrate functional expertise by responding to questions regarding benefits, HR systems (Lattice, ADP) and programs (e.g. performance management, 401(k), benefits) and company policies
- Become the expert in our HRIS system: keeping accurate and timely records, onboarding new associates, auditing data, and seeking ways to be more efficient and/or automated
- Conduct, coordinate and/or assist in orientation and training sessions
- Assist Payroll department with various administrative tasks and communications
- Commit to learning about our business, teams and roles
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience in a similar role in a high-growth company
- Ability to develop strong relationships and gain trust with team members across HE
- Ability to prioritize work efforts and navigate change
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations and info appropriately
- HR qualification e.g. PHR/ SHRM-CP a plus
- Experience with ADP, Lattice, and Microsoft Suite/Teams
- The base salary range for this role is $55,000-$58,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program