Talent Coordinator at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers and executives on a variety of talent issues. The Talent Coordinator role will be critical in coordinating all aspects of the hiring process.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, can adapt quickly to changing priorities, and enjoys the challenge of building a great organization of highly talented people. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, video interviews, on-site interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc.
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals and transportation.
- Update and maintain accurate and compliant candidate records in our applicant tracking system.
- Go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all our candidates.
- Manage our external job postings across websites like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, The Muse, BuiltIn, etc.
- Contribute to special projects relating to culture and attracting talent.
- Typically, 1-3 years of professional experience in Human Resources, Customer Support or Talent Acquisition preferred
- Basic understanding of hiring concepts, policies, and administrative procedures preferred
- Expert people skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage complex calendars
- Commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to build a world class candidate experience
- An interest in recruiting execution or operations
- Desire to make an impact at a rapidly scaling tech start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.