Coordinate and own the delivery of Talent’s launch materials. Work cross-departmentally with
the Post Production, Photo, and Marketing teams to gather photos, videos, and promo copy for
assets package to distribute to Talent and get them excited to promote their content.
Manage our Talent and casting rosters. Ensure all data is organized, accurate, and up to date.
Work closely with Talent Director in the on-boarding process for all new Talent. Ensure all
steps are complete and on schedule, from accounting documentation to invoicing, vendor
setup, and more.
Assist Talent Director with inbound and outbound communications and opportunities for
Support Talent Director on Talent activation and information requests from internal
departments including Business Development, PR, Marketing and others.
Keep record of “open tickets” or current opportunities with existing Talent company wide.
Keeper of Talent calendar: shoots, launch, activations, events, birthdays, etc.
Manage Talent travel for all non-production opportunities and work closely with NBCU’s travel
agency to ensure a smooth travel experience.
Set Talent activations up for success by shipping or ordering materials for Talent as
Create, manage and restock swag for Talent welcome bags and order Talent gifts when
While infrequent, own the class retirement process.
Support greater Programming team in administrative tasks as assigned
● Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Film, Production, Journalism or related field.
● 1 year of working in a production or media company environment.
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be
● Must work in Denver, CO.
● Willingness to travel and work overtime as needed.
● Transportation to work offsite events if needed.
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
● Strong attention to detail and highly organized; especially with regards to the needs of such a
large Talent pool, and the high volume of projects and deadlines cross company.
● A self-starter that can handle a high volume of assignments.
● Great enthusiasm for building relationships and communicating gracefully.
● Excellent people skills; written, by phone, and interpersonal.
● Positive attitude, outstanding demeanor and ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy working
in face paced environment.
● Eager to learn, grow, and excel in every aspect of the Talent Department and its processes.
● Strong research skills a plus
● Passion for the entertainment industry
● A knowledge of or a passion for Bluprint’s categories and content.
● Skilled with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.