Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the Team
The Talent Experience (TX) team here at Xero play an integral role in working closely with both the business and the wider talent community to ensure we are attracting, assessing and engaging exceptional talent in line with the Xero Values. Here in the Executive Talent team we get to play an exciting role partnering with our senior leaders to support Xero's continued growth. While having a bunch of fun and a few laughs along the way.
About the Role
As Xero’s next Talent Business Partner you will work in a true partnership model across all of our regions with a specific focus on The Americas and EMEA. Your role will be to build effective sourcing strategies across multiple channels to identify and assess candidates not just for capability aligned with Xero's purpose and values ensuring we retain the magic that sets us apart. You will achieve this through involvement in….
Talent strategy: Providing guidance on strategic positions, addressable talent pools and market conditions; building and maintaining pipelines and sourcing senior candidates anticipating hiring needs and supporting succession planning.
Stakeholder management : Exceptional executive relationship management with the ability to engage and develop relationships at the Executive level with internal stakeholders and external candidates and peers alike
Recruitment support: Collaborating with other global TX teams to develop hiring strategies aligned with portfolio hiring objectives
Hands on recruitment: Successfully managing and delivering leadership searches against timelines
People leader education: Educating and advising the the people leader community on best practice hiring techniques
Brand ambassadorship: Be a brand ambassador for Xero, articulate our story, represent us and identify employer branding opportunities alongside the wider business
The Evolution of TX at Xero: Participate in global projects and assist in the continued growth of the talent team globally.
And much more...
We are looking for someone who is passionate about finding great talent, who thrives in high growth ambiguous environments, rolls their sleeves up to get the job done and has a lot of fun along the way. Ideally you will be able to draw on your extensive experience of Executive Search and Talent Acqusition
Ideally you will also see yourself as someone who possesses:
- Extensive knowledge of Executive Search and Talent Acquisition, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Excellent executive stakeholder management skills including the ability to communicate, influence and negotiate
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- The ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations within the business.
- A passion for innovation and a logical, process driven mindset
What You'll Bring With You
It will also be a bonus if you also have experience in :
- A previous recruitment role partnering with a dynamic portfolio, preferably in and in house global TA function
- Executing value-add talent projects
- Senior stakeholder management experience with the ability to coach influence and quickly develop trusting relationships
- A history of attracting high quality active and passive candidates
- A fast growth, global business
- Working with technology functions
Xero is an equal opportunity employer
- Xero celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We are committed to transparency and to equal pay for equal work. Total compensation for this role includes a base salary of $110,000 to $150,000, commensurate with experience, plus an annual grant of Xero shares, calculated as a percentage of base salary.
- Xero offers access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (in CA & CO only)
- Xero will match 100% on the first 3% of 401k contributions plus 50% match on next 2% of contributions
- Employees enjoy 21 days of paid time off per year
- Employees have 10 days of wellbeing leave to care for their minds, bodies, and families
- US employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year
- Xero offers an industry-leading 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% pay
- Xero offers a number of employee wellness programs, to include yoga, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, EAP, free flu shots, team meals, and a monthly wellbeing allowance
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.