Talent and Organizational Development Consultant at Zoom Video Communications
- Design and deliver a comprehensive curriculum for Zoom's People Leaders using multiple modalities (virtual, e-learning, etc.). This requires using relevant content that can captures your audience's attention and drives learning outcomes
- Assist in the deployment of Zoom's leadership philosophy and help drive buy-in and adoption across the organization
- Help leaders facilitate employee development by empowering them with the knowledge and resources they need to formulate career paths and devise strategies that enable mobility
- Support leaders in the development of their teams utilizing root cause analysis and thoughtful, creative learning solutions which are rooted in a deep understanding of team dynamics.
- May assist in shaping competency model framework used to serve as a foundation for all professional development efforts in the organization
- May play a role in refining and championing our performance development approach that encourages ongoing dialogue
- Support any change management efforts the business may require
- Consult to business leaders and design custom solutions based on needs
Participate on other ad hoc activities
- 8+ years of hands-on leadership/organizational development experience
- Worked in multiple fast paced and diverse work environments
- Experience in rapidly growing, highly matrixed organizations preferred
- Ability to initiate and self-manage work
- Experience building successful cross-functional relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Advanced knowledge of instructional design and content generation around leadership principles
- Advanced knowledge of principles of organizational development and organizational effectiveness that touch all aspects of the employee life-cycle
- Advanced knowledge of teaching, facilitation, consulting, coaching, & program development
- Advanced knowledge of the design and implementation of performance management systems
- Excellent process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building, decision making, problem solving, creativity and organizational skills
- Possess a consultative approach partnering closely with the business on all activities; client-focused
- Cares about the client 1 st and foremost, has high expectations for themselves, is fun to be around and gets the work done!
- Master's degree in Organizational Development, Education, Business, Psychology or related field preferred
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram