Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcer at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Remote work available)
Support recruitment responsibilities to include sourcing, qualifying and phone interviewing candidates.
What will your week look like?
- Provide technical sourcing and recruiting assistance to the Talent Acquisition Department with responsibility for exempt and non-exempt personnel requirements. Requirements include jobs in a variety of engineering and technology disciplines.(Salaried)
- Partner with hiring managers to understand job requirements, then create and execute a strategic sourcing plan to fill staffing requirements in a timely manner.
- Advise and train peers on sourcing strategies, and establish best practice guidelines.
- Research and provide monthly updates on manufacturing hiring trends and competitive intelligence to Ball leadership.
- Effectively interface with Ball management and employees; communicate and interpret established policies, procedures, practices, programs and laws.
- Understand and evaluate candidate qualifications for job fit and level, and per OFCCP regulations.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies to pipeline a diverse pool of candidates for each job opportunity, including a variety of electronic media and social networking.
- Represent Ball at local and national career fairs including college, military, diversity and clearance events.
- Effectively utilize the hiring processes, understand behavioral-based interviewing, ensuring appropriate audit trail.
- Track metrics using SuccessFactors applicant tracking system, sourcing tools and MS Excel.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
What are we looking for?
- BS/BA degree in a related field, plus 8 or more years of Direct Sourcing/technical recruiting experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience engaging with prospective candidates within the manufacturing sector.
- High level Sourcing experience within an engineering organization is required.
- Experience sourcing for Director-level and higher positions preferred.
- Experience with SuccessFactors, LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed, and Google Search preferred.
- Strong sourcing skills needed to develop a broad, diverse pool of qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 to $101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 10
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans