Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager, Operations at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
The purpose of this role is to lead a segment of North America Talent Acquisition, ensuring the region is focused on acquiring talent for current and future business requirements. Accountable for delivery of Regional TA strategy, processes, programs, and tools to assess and acquire talent that has an impact at the individual, team, and organizational level. Establish innovative approaches to talent acquisition that will increase overall organizational bench strength and foster a strategic recruiting mindset across North America. Availability to work remotely is available.
What will you be responsible for?
- Hire, manage and develop a TA team, fit for purpose to meet the business needs and focused on high volume plant growth, strategic leadership roles, internships, and/or co-ops
- Actively establish Ball as an employer of choice while championing our Global Employee Value Proposition within the geographies in which we actively recruit.
- Position the North and Central America TA function as a Center of Expertise with hiring managers and the HR organization.
- Responsible utilizing and optimizing Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors).
- Lead the TA team to proactively source key talent pools via leading social media tools such as LinkedIn and beyond to establish qualified candidate pipelines for all roles.
- Manage the applicant lifecycle of select senior level roles from the sourcing of candidates through the application; interviewing, offer letter process, and on-boarding. Is accountable for the effective implementation of TA processes in accordance with practices, policies, EEO, OFCCP, HIPPA, and other legal requirements.
- Bring recruiting best practices, latest techniques, and industry trends to the department; continuously look at process improvement/creating efficiencies and tools to enhance the TA experience from multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Build a best in class candidate experience, while upholding a strong Employee Value Proposition.
- Ensure all North America TA processes are integrated effectively with related HR processes and executed in a timely fashion.
- Develop strategies for career events, conferences, and community job fairs; participates as appropriate.
- Measure key performance indicators/relevant metrics; analyzes data, and adjusts processes when needed.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to HR Leadership and functional Business Unit leaders regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and assessment methods
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 7-10 year(s) or more as a TA professional with significant autonomy and scope of responsibilities in the area of TA.
- Experience in managing direct reports of TA professionals and support staff.
- Experience in developing and scaling recruitment strategies as necessary based on business requirements
- Experience managing an RPO preferred.
- Experience with a broad scope of cloud based applicant tracking systems, preferably SuccessFactors.
- Experience in bringing TA best practices to improve sourcing and pipelining; experience in developing and executing a successful sourcing model.
- Experience in negotiating and managing comprehensive contracts with vendors/suppliers related to TA.
- Strong knowledge of the following areas:
- EEO, OFCCP, employment practices
- Sourcing/purchasing principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- HR principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- Generally accepted managerial practices and procedures
- Business acumen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; exceptional presentation skills; ability to lead group discussions
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 to 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans