Talent Acquisition Specialist at ReCharge
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to find and engage talent for our Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams. You'll work closely with our business Talent Acquisition Partners to build candidate pipelines and drive hiring outcomes.
We're experiencing high growth and scaling teams across the organization, this role is a unique opportunity to use your research skills and sourcing wizardry to generate candidate pipelines for critical roles in Sales and Marketing while managing the the candidate lifecycle for Customer Success.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with recruiters to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns for customer success, marketing, and sales roles.
- Work with Customer Success leadership to find and hire Tier 1 technical support professionals.
- Engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Conduct phone screens with qualified candidates and share candidates with hiring teams.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews as needed while providing a great candidate experience.
- Typically, 3+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of experience on an in-house talent team, recruiting customer support, marketing or sales candidates
- Experience building candidate pipelines and a knack for identifying and engaging A+ talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS, Google Apps, CRM, etc
- Prior agency experience or tech start-up experience a plus
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.