Talent Acquisition Specialist at ReCharge
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to find and engage talent for our Customer Success, Growth and Marketing teams. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition you'll use your relationships skills and sourcing wizardry to find and hire talent. If you're smart, love to find and engage candidates and are excited to fill top of funnel pipelines, we'd love to hear from you!What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with recruiters to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified engineering candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
- Typically, 3+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 1+ years of business sourcing experience on an in-house team
- Experience driving outcomes for business, customer success hiring
- Experience building and developing pipelines of high quality candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.