Talent Acquisition Specialist at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining health care delivery by offering on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, provider groups, health systems and others to deliver care in the home in order to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions, and improve the patient experience. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
DispatchHealth’s innovative model has driven a market-leading patient NPS of 95 across more than 160,000 patient visits and attracted investment from leading healthcare funders, including Oak HC/FT, Optum Ventures, and Humana.
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support clinical recruiting of APPs and EMTs in our west market, and any other assigned positions. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, this individual will collaborate with local operations teams on building both short and long term candidate pipelines by hosting hiring events, participating in career fairs, and building relationships with alumni groups in their designated market.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a demonstration of progressive responsibility
- Experience in social media, advertising, job boards, and sourcing
- Excellent knowledge and skills in computer applications to include MS office suite and iCIMS (strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligence and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Initiative to propose new and creative ideas
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of a company that is new, exciting and progressive
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.