Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xero
At Xero, we are rewiring the small business economy and want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We have grown rapidly and now have over 1.8 million subscribers and over 2,500 Xeros who are committed to helping them thrive.
An exciting position currently exists in our Denver office for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The position will play a key role as part of our Talent Experience team in attracting, assessing and placing the best talent in market.
How you'll make an impact
Our ideal candidate brings in-house recruitment experience from within a dynamic / fast growth business. Alternatively, if you are looking for a switch from agency to in-house recruitment and have a passion for creating great candidate and hiring manager experience, then we're also keen to hear from you. You have a track record of cultivating high quality candidates via traditional and contemporary channels for both current and future hiring requirements.
Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills are a must as is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You effectively utilize technology and sourcing platforms and appreciate the value of networking events and employer branding initiatives.
What you'll do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment process
- Plan and execute recruitment activity to ensure top talent is sourced from active and passive candidate markets
- Partner with hiring manager to educate and advise on best practice hiring techniques
- Leverage the Xero employer brand to build and engage talent communities for immediate and future hiring requirements
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Represent Xero in a professional manner to all candidates
- Work closely with People Experience (HR) in the US around induction and on-boarding activities
- Organize and attend events and meetups to raise awareness of Xero vacancies and the profile of Xero as an employer of choice
- Assist with any additional projects as required
- Effectively managing the full cycle recruitment process in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers, stakeholders and candidates
- A strong understanding of Xero's mission & brand
- Representing Xero's values to our candidates and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Strong project management and organizational skills Passion for creating a #beautiful and high touch candidate experience
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle recruitment; in-house or agency
- 1-2 years experience in sales recruitment
- Experience with technical recruitment a plus
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- SaaS experience is a plus
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of the next chapter of the Xero success story.
At Xero, we encourage diversity, foster innovation and celebrate success. We're offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and 'do the best work of your life.' To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.