Talent Acquisition Specialist at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Talent Acquisition Specialist do at CyberGRX?
You will run full-cycle recruitment and work to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees. You will be a trusted strategic partner to various teams and collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify future hiring needs. You are passionate about sourcing and can attract candidates through various recruiting outlets.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Act as a strategic partner to leadership and execute recruiting strategies and hiring processes.
- Iterate and improve sourcing and recruiting strategy so that we’re in a strong position to identify, engage, and close top-tier talent.
- Recruit with diversity, equity, and inclusion in mind and coach and support others to do the same.
- Lead full cycle recruitment across several positions with strong project management skills.
- Work closely with and manage hiring team expectations and find ways for them to take the lead on high-impact recruiting activities .
- Build and nurture relationships with candidates for current and future roles.
- Represent the CyberGRX brand by ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting talent (preference for a rapidly growing software or SaaS background).
- Technical recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- You understand different Sales roles and the skills and experience needed to be successful.
- You have an established network of talent and proven track record of sourcing and/or recruiting passive candidates.
- Bonus points if you have used Greenhouse ATS and Google suite.
- You are passionate about creating a best in class candidate experience.
- You love identifying and reaching out to passive candidates to present a better opportunity.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced startup working with C-suite executives.
- You are not intimidated by deadlines and love to hit goals.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.