Talent Acquisition Sourcing Recruiter
Greater Denver Area
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Recruiter at Pie, you will play a critical role in building a rapidly growing startup. With 140 employees today, our business strategy is dependent on attracting top talent as we grow to well over two hundred team members in the next year.
How You’ll Do It
As a Sourcer at Pie, you will partner with our internal recruiting team and business stakeholders across the organization to identify, attract and screen talent in both technical and non-technical areas. With an in-depth understanding of Pie’s business needs and by utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques and tools, you will help to establish Pie as the preeminent commercial insurer among small business owners.
The Day to Day
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to identify, attract and screen technical and non-technical talent for both current and future needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies to include a variety of existing tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Boolean searches, job boards, while developing new and innovative methods for sourcing top talent.
- Follow Pie’s best practices and recruiting processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct initial qualifying phone interviews.
- Leverage Pie’s talent brand in sourcing strategy.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sourcing experience, with at least one-year experience sourcing technical talent in a high-volume agency or corporate environment.
- Intermediate to expert level experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience with Lever or another ATS.
- Excellent communications skills, your job will be to provide an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience!
- Strong attention to detail.
Working at Pie
- You expect to challenge others and to be challenged.
- Your communication style is candid and compassionate.
- You share your knowledge. We aren’t here to compete with one another; we are in it to win it, together.
- You share our passion for the small business community.
Whether It’s Right For You
You will be joining our team in Denver. Everything we do is connected, but we each have different roles. We are looking for a Sourcer with a minimum of 3-5 years of sourcing experience, with at least one year of sourcing for technical roles. We are a start-up. All hands and minds are needed. Of course, you’ll also need certain skills and abilities to do the work.
Year 1 Outcomes
90 days: Learn and understand our business, form strong relationships with Pie Recruiters and Hiring Managers. Be proficient in our processes and tools.
6 months: By six months should be making a direct impact by providing recruiters with a consistent volume of viable candidates who make it to the point of interview and hire.
By one year: working with minimal direction on day to day activities, continued contribution of viable candidates and hires, providing input on recruiting process improvements, and suggesting new sourcing ideas and techniques.
Pie Insurance provides workers’ compensation insurance directly to small businesses online. Offering A.M. Best A rated coverage, Pie leverages data analytics, easy-to-use online features, and a seasoned team of insurance experts to create an insurance model that’s as easy as pie. We began offering insurance policies in 2018 with a mission of helping small businesses experience true savings and an unmatched level of service.
A fast-growing insurtech startup, Pie has home offices in Washington, DC, and Denver, CO. Our all-star team offers an incredible career opportunity where you can use your expertise to disrupt an industry and serve the SMB community.
Want a slice? In return for your commitment to us, you’ll get a piece of Pie. At Pie, we’re invested in you, and you in us.
Read Full Job Description