Talent Acquisition - Sales at HomeAdvisor
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of HomeAdvisor’s success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to drive our global ambitions. As recruiters, we conceive practical and creative ways to surface talent, and we invest in activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who love what they do, are brilliant in their capabilities and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Recruiter to directly support HomeAdvisor’s premier Sales Executive Leadership Program in Downtown Denver.
- Inventive: you have a healthy dose of uncommon sense and are creative in discovering talent in both the obvious and less obvious places.
- Curious: you have a keen pulse on employment trends in your local community.
- A standout colleague:you offer support to those around you and embody a true sense of team.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 6 months - 18 months of experience with full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment (agency background is preferred).
- Expertise in engagement and outreach to passive talent in your network, LinkedIn and a blend of other online and offline platforms.
- At least 6 months- 18 months of experience with intern, College and entry-level recruitment.
- Ability to explain and negotiate commission-based compensation packages.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Proactively manage a large pipeline of applicants to effectively identify sales talent for our Sales Executive Leadership Program.
- Develop business partnerships with college career centers, professors, and other contacts to increase HomeAdvisor’s campus visibility.
- Build trust and transparency with hiring managers to ensure that there is continuous flow of communication to meet the ongoing talent needs.
- Diligently review and assess candidate resumes/profiles and conduct introductory calls, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews.
- Coordinate phone, video, and/or on-site interviews with hiring managers.
- Support in new hire on-boarding processes.
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc business-necessary projects as needed.
This is a full-time position. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day – sound like you? Send us your resume!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!