Talent Acquisition Partner at Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA and has recently started building out a Denver, CO campus. We are currently fully remote although excited to introduce a hybrid work model in the future that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are currently open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team and company that is rapidly growing and create your own career path
Are you a fit? Do you have –
Passion: No matter what company you partner with or what role you are recruiting for, you are compelled to fit the right candidate with the right opportunity. Your dedication to candidate experience is unquestionable.
Drive and initiative: You have an unyielding desire to be successful and do whatever you need to jump in to any task or take on any challenge to propel both yourself and the company you are supporting forward.
Adaptability: You catch on quickly and aren’t afraid to fail….you learn from mistakes and use them to become the best at what you do. You are a recruiting powerhouse and no role is outside of your expertise or dedication.
Creativity: You bring innovative ideas to the table and are constantly finding new ways to bring eclectic and diverse candidates to our internal partners
If the answer to all of these is a loud YES, let’s talk.
How we will keep you busy…
- Build relationships with our internal partners
- Proactively find and identify top talent using job boards, networking groups, and social media platforms
- Be nimble - you must be able to divide your time and expertise between multiple roles including but not limited to sales, customer care, marketing, engineering, product, and finance candidates
- Be an advocate for process improvements and use your knowledge to improve yourself, our team, and the business
- Manage calendars and schedule interviews with our internal partners
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and resource for the team and organization around all things recruiting
Who you are….
- 2-4 years sourcing or recruiting experience required (staffing agency experience preferred)
- 1-3 years experience recruiting technology and other tough-to-fill roles (i.e., Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Data Engineers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to adapt and change based on business needs
- Experience using Greenhouse as an applicant tracking system is a plus
Compensation - $80 - 90k OTE
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.