Talent Acquisition Partner (Remote or Flexible in CO) at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team for North & Central America, our TA Partners build and extend business partnerships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing and marketing candidates. Dedicated to high-touch candidate and hiring manager relationship management the team works to implement effective, proactive recruitment strategies to address talent needs of the organization.
This Talent Acquisition Partner role will be focused on the Strategic and Growth roles across Ball Corporations NCA. This includes Senior Director roles and higher, along with large volume projects supporting operations, and growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
Recruiting - Develops role specific recruiting plans throughout North and Central America, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, multi-faceted recruiting ideas and sourcing strategies. This includes strategic sourcing, reviewing, pre-screening and presenting candidates to hiring teams. Responsible for understanding and using ATS and other tools as appropriate and required.
Partnership – Across the business and with appropriate hiring managers and HR peers to coordinate and manage the full life cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to gaining a thorough understanding of business unit needs and culture. Assists and advises managers with creating thorough and accurate job postings, evaluating candidates for best hires, and coaching managers on best practices around interviewing.
Subject Matter Expert - Partners as subject matter expert in assigned functional areas including general and functional market expertise, diversity and inclusion in hiring, industry trends, job knowledge, organizational structure, and ongoing business strategy in order to influence hiring decisions resulting in increased quality of hire. Complies with and informs process of all applicable employment recruitment and selection laws.
Partnering with Key Stakeholders – Has an ongoing working relationship with HR, Talent Function, and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business based on forecasted growth. Identifies gaps and develops and executes a strategy to fill those gaps both short and long term.
Experience and skills required:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college/university or work-related experience.
- Minimum of 4 year(s) full cycle recruitment experience, to include working in an Applicant Tracking System and experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Minimum of 4 years’ of experience conducting competency and behavioural based interviews used to narrow candidate pool and present top candidates for business needs
- At least 2 years’ of Senior Level recruitment experience (Sr. Director +/Executive)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $68,000 - $98,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans