Talent Acquisition Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is growing fast and looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead full-cycle recruiting for our business teams to help us achieve our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This highly motivated individual must have a keen eye for talent and culture fit. As an Ibotta brand ambassador, this person must be engaging, confident, and persuasive. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting during high growth and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Lead the talent acquisition process for Ibotta’s business teams (sales, account management, operations, and marketing) to include sourcing, resume review, interviews, candidate calibration, reference checking, and making offers.
- Manage a team of three recruiters, provide coaching and career development for team members.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications/events.
- Assist with the creation of hiring profiles and job descriptions for senior-level roles within client groups.
- Guide managers through the recruitment process and provide appropriate tools and training when needed.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract talent.
- Partner with the HR leadership team to execute employment brand initiatives.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of recruiting strategies and initiatives.
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting partners and vendors such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, job boards, external recruiters.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase with 2 years leading a team.
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster professional relationships.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $110,000 - $130,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.