Talent Acquisition Manager, Sales at Angi
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be the face of Sales Recruiting and will develop and maintain strong business relationships with other leaders to grow the sales team. Ability to prioritize workload for their team, coach and train new hires, and develop new processes are a must. This position will regularly interface and exchange information with senior levels of management and must demonstrate an understanding of how hiring impacts revenue goals and the labor market at large.
- Mentor, coach, and professionally develop a team of sales recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals.
- Continually evaluate recruiting processes and procedures and find opportunities for improvements by working alongside other managers.
- Manage projects that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team including: University recruiting programming, Referral Programs, Recruiting Events, Employer Branding, Candidate Experience, etc.
- Inspire and lead a team of recruiters to hire top sales talent in a fast paced and rapidly scaling business through consistent coaching and development.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion consistent workflows and metrics to measure success
- Collaborate with peers and the extended team to contribute to the overall sales recruiting strategy.
- Share best practices and training modules with hiring team to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; share data and progress through monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
- Oversee team’s ATS pipeline management and regularly spot check for process adherence.
- A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, GED or HS Diploma required.
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition and inhouse experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle, high volume recruiting process.
- Knowledge and execution of University recruiting a plus.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis, and understanding of talent acquisition metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- High EQ and a demonstrated pattern of positively mentoring others around you.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in employment law and immigration requirements.
- Operates at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication.
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- Unrelenting work ethic.
- Critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- Curious and innovative, always looking to optimize.
This position is eligible for all company benefits including the exempt PTO policy, a base salary range of $85,000-$110,000, and quarterly bonus opportunities.